The Motability Scheme is a charity that provides motoring for disabled people, so accessibility is very high on its priorities for content. I worked to create content for its hub.
My role for this client was to
- oversee the creation of content including articles, infographics and videos by commissioning and managing writers, designers and video partners, and editing/reworking content
- curate licensed content from a number of sources including The Guardian, AutoExpress and Huffington Post to best align with the charity’s tone of voice and to complement its original content
- plan and execute the content calendar
- produce original content ideation based on past performance, seasonal trends and keyword search trends
- partner with subject matter experts to create thought leadership content based on original research