Aegon is a financial services provider which specialises in retirement, workplace savings, and protection solutions. I produced content for its hub.
My role for this client was to:
- familiarise myself with niche topics and language in order to best service the target audience
- thoughtfully curate content from external sources including The Guardian, The Daily Mail and Professional Pensions that best aligned with the content pillars the client was trying to build content for (My knowledge of the client and its audience’s needs led me to increase the publication of licensed content from 16 pieces in the first quarter I worked with them to 40 pieces in the second, and with that number continuing to rise.)
- use keyword research and performance data to inform content ideation
- commission engaging original content for its target audiences including articles and e-books, which you can read here
- analyse content performance and find opportunities for optimisation